Vahali Dikri Yojana Form | Vahali Dikri Yojana Registration | વહાલી દીકરી યોજના | Registration Process Gujarat Vahli Dikari Yojana
Vahli Dikri Yojana is started by the Gujarat Government in favor of improving the proportion of births of girls. This scheme is also known as the “Dear Daughter Scheme”. The main objective of this scheme is to empower women and help in studying the daughters of persons below the poverty line. In today’s article, we are giving you the complete details of the Vahali Dikri Yojana such as who can avail of the scheme’s benefits, what are the benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, application process, helpline number, etc.
- 1 Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form
As we told you above that Vahali Dikri Yojana is launched by the Gujarat Govt for the higher education of girls and to promote an increase in their birth level. To improve the proportion of births of girls the government of Gujarat has been constantly trying and keeping this link in mind, the government has started this scheme.
Under this, the first two children of poor families who are girls will be given Rs 1 lakh for marriage or higher education at the age of 18 years. First of all Vahli Dikri Yojana was announced on 2nd July 2019 by Deputy Chief Minister Shri Nitinbhai Patel while presenting the budget and allocating Rs. 133 crore for the scheme. This scheme is only for the citizens of Gujarat. The benefits under the scheme will be given by the State Govt to the parents of girls under which financial help will be given three times. Only the first and second daughters of the family will avail of financial help.
According to a survey, 30% of girls drop out of school before they reach Class 10th and 57% of the girls leave school before reaching Class 12 in Gujarat State. On the basis of State Girl Child Promotion Schemes, the Gujarat government has launched this Scheme. To get the complete details of the Scheme, must read the article till the end.
Highlights of Vahli Dikri Yojana 2021
- Name of Scheme: Vahli Dikri Yojana
- Launched by: State Govt of Gujarat
- Type of Scheme: Girl Child Promotion Scheme
- Beneficiaries: First two Girl child of poor families
- Objective: Empower women and help in the study
- Official Website: Available Soon
Objectives of The Scheme
Vahli Dikri Yojana is launched by the State government keeping in mind the Girl Child Promotion Schemes which objectives are mentioned below.
- This scheme strengthens the socio-economic condition of girls in society.
- Promote the education of girls.
- Helps us to prevent child mortality and child marriage cases.
- Improves the proportion of births of girls
- This scheme’s benefits will be given in both Urban and Rural areas.
Only the candidates who fulfill the below eligibility conditions can apply for this Scheme.
- The girl child who is a native of the Gujarat state is eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Only two girl children of a family are allowed to get the scheme’s benefit.
- The applicant must be of the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of the society.
- Applicants must be poor families and financially weak.
- To get this benefit, the applicant must not receive any financial assistance or pension from the government or other local bodies.
- The parent’s income of candidates should not be more than Rs 2,00,000 (Two lacs) per annum from all sources.
Benefits of Vahli Dikri Yojana
The benefits of the Vahali Dikri Scheme will be given to the first and second daughters of a family. Under this, the amount will be given in the three installments.
- On admission to Class 1: Rs 4,000
- On admission to Class 9: Rs 6,000
- Attaining the age of 18 years: Rs 1,00,000
During this scheme, on attaining the age of 18, the applicant will get a total amount of Rs 1,10,000.
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Form PDF Download
To avail of the benefits of the scheme, you need to follow the below procedure to register yourself for Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana.
- Go to the Official website of Gujarat State Govt, i.e digitalgujarat.gov.in.
- Here you must read all the information regarding the scheme very carefully such as the application process and required documents and more.
- Must collect and keep all the required documents mentioned on the website with you while registering for the scheme.
- Download the application form in pdf format for offline submission and for online applications to fill the online registration form.
- Here you can see the instructions and follow the procedure to register yourself.
- Fill in all the columns of the form and upload /attach the required documents.
- After filling in all the information, submit the form after double-check.
All the detailed procedures of the application form will be updated on our website very soon.
The below-mentioned documents need to be submitted along with the application form to avail of the benefits of Vahli Dikri Yojana.
- Identity Proof: You can submit any of the document PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID card, etc for identity.
- Proof of Address: To proof of your address, submit anyone’s Aadhaar, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Income certificate
- Native documents
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate
- School Admission Documents / Final Examination Marks
- Adoption certificate of the guardian
- Bank account passbook
How will you get the benefit?
- First of all, the candidate will have to submit the application form to avail of the benefits of the scheme.
- The related Regional Officers will verify the submitted application forms.
- After the verification, the list of beneficiaries will be prepared.
- All the selected beneficiaries will be provided with the amount which will be transferred to the selected candidate account.
- Vahali dikri yojana online application starts when the Govt launched its official website.
The helpline number of the given scheme is issued by the authority very soon so that you can contact the concerned officer for more information. Generally, the helpline number will be provided, when the government launches the official portal.
In this article, an attempt has been made to make you aware of all the necessary information about the Scheme. If you need information under this or you feel that we have missed any information, then you should contact us through COMMENT. There are many people here who do not know many government schemes benefits, so guys you can share this information with the needy female students so that they can avail of the benefits of this scheme.