jagananna vasathi deevena | jagananna vasathi deevena payment status | Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2nd Installment Date 2021 | AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme | Jagananna Vidya Deevena list 2021 | Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme Form PDF | Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme status | ysr navasakam application form
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021: – The Andhra Pradesh government is going to provide scholarship benefits through this scheme to all the students who want to get their higher education. Scholarship plays an important role in paying the student’s educational fees. The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. There are many families in all states who are below the poverty line category, and these families are not able to provide higher education to their children. For whom Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is nothing less than a boon. Through this scheme, children of all poor families of AP state will be able to get financial support from the government for their higher education. For which they have to meet certain eligibility criteria. Here we will provide you all the information related to YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021 in this article like – benefits, features, eligibility criteria of the scheme, application form, necessary documents, etc.
- 1 Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021 (జగనన్న విద్యా దీవెన పథకం)
- 1.0.1 Latest Update: AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
- 1.0.2 List of courses covered in Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- 1.0.3 The objective of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- 1.0.4 Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Important Dates 2021
- 1.0.5 Benefits of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
- 1.0.6 Incentives In The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- 1.0.7 Eligibility Criteria For The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- 1.0.8 Required Documents For The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- 1.1 Application for Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021 (జగనన్న విద్యా దీవెన పథకం)
Under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, quarterly charges (four installments) will be deposited in the bank accounts of the mothers of the selected candidates. The scheme will benefit students belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Backward Classes (BCs), EBCs, and Minority Classes, under which these students will receive fee reimbursement for their higher education. Students ITI under the scheme, b. Tech, b. The fee reimbursement for pharma can be obtained. Under the scheme, financial funds will be provided to students who are willing to study but are unable to pay their fees due to weak financial condition.
|Name of the scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2021|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Scheme beneficiaries||poor students of the state|
|Objective||to provide financial funds for higher education|
With the implementation of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, fee reimbursement provides benefits to 14 lakh college students in the state. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has released 4,000 crores for this scheme and 1880 crores for pending dues. So that all the poor students of the state do not face any problem in getting their higher education.
Latest Update: AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
Under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, for the convenience of children and their parents, a helpline number 1902 was issued. Through which parents have the right to complain about any problem related to the quality of education and basic facilities. With this, all the families can go to college every three months and check the facilities provided by the college management. If they find a lack of facilities, they can lodge a complaint on Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme helpline number 1902 given above.
List of courses covered in Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
If you want to get benefits under Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme, and want to know which courses you can avail of, here we are providing you a list of all courses under the Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme.
|And Other Degree / PG Courses|
The objective of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide assistance to the economically weaker students of the state. Those who are unable to obtain their higher education due to poor economic conditions. Along with this, the Government of Andhra Pradesh wants to promote higher education in the state through the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme and encourage the youth to pursue further education.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Important Dates 2021
|Date of Announcement||27th November 2019|
|First Installment Payment Date||24th February|
|Vidya Deevena Scheme 2nd Installment Date||Temporarily postponed|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment Date||Not yet announced|
|Application Renewal Last Date||20th December|
Benefits of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
- Free higher education will be provided to the beneficiaries of the state.
- Under the scheme, all poor students will be able to continue their higher studies.
- Also, tuition fees, mess charges, hostel fees will be exempted for all those students.
- Under YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the beneficiary will get Rs 20000 per year for food and hostel expenses along with fee reimbursement.
- Monetary incentives will be provided every year to the beneficiaries.
Incentives In The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
As we told you that under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, all the nominated students are given funds according to different fields. Whose details are as follows –
Tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing the following courses-
- Engineering etc.
- The students will be given Rs. 20,000/- per year.
- Students studying from Welfare hostels will be exempted from mess charges.
Money incentives are as follows-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rs 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Eligibility Criteria For The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
If you want to get benefits by making your application under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021, then you must have the following eligibility for this –
- Applicant students should be resident and native of Andhra Pradesh.
- Children of government employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 2.5 lakh per year.
- Students who are following their program/syllabus in the board of government-aided private colleges and are eligible for the Students and Hostellers Scheme for the day, but the college should be affiliated with the state universities/boards.
- Beneficiaries should have only 10 acres/acre of land and Wetland under agricultural land of fewer than 25 acres.
- Students who are pursuing their degree course of study through distance education are not eligible for this scheme.
- If a person from the family of the applicant student pays property tax, then those students are not eligible for this scheme.
- To avail of the scheme, the applicant student’s house must be less than 1500 sq. ft.
Required Documents For The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
If you want to get benefits by making your application under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021, then you must have the following Required Documents for this –
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Application for Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme
To apply for YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship Scheme, you have to follow the steps given below-
- For this, you must first go to the YSR Navasakam Portal.
- Here you have to click on the option of “downloads” on the home page. On clicking, you will see many options. As shown below –
- Here you have to click on the option of “JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma”.
- A PDF form will open in front of you on clicking. From here you download this form.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully. like village volunteer detail, family head detail, bank account detail of mother, details of validation, etc.
- After this, you have to attach all the required documents required.
- After that, you have to submit the completed application form to the concerned department.
- In this way, you can easily apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021.
Check Status & List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
If you want to check the list of beneficiaries covered under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, then you have to follow the following steps below.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Here you have to click on “Know Your Secretariat” on the home page.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. As shown in the figure below.
- Now after visiting this page, click on the text with blue color to get the detailed report.
- Now choose your district name, choose your location, and choose rural or urban.
- As soon as everyone does the same, another page will open in front of you.
- From here you note your secretariat code.
- Then enter the secretariat code and check the information.
- After this, you will get the final eligible list of your Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Contact Details
If you want to ask any information or question under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, then you can get information through the contact details given below.
Email ID: email@example.com
Official Website: https://navasakam4.apcfss.in/
JVD Helpline Number: 1902
Hope you have liked the information given by us Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship 2021 and Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Application Form. If you have any questions related to this, then write to us in the comment box below. We will reply to you soon. Stay tuned with our website www.yojanaapplicationform.com for first and detailed information on all other state government schemes. Thank you-