nhai fastag customer care number | fastag customer care number | how do i contact fastag customer care? | how to check fastag balance online
As you all know, the Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) system has been introduced in the country to reduce the jams on toll plazas in India. Fastag is an electronic toll collection system that automatically deducts tolls after passing through the toll plaza. It was first introduced in India in 2014. It is gradually being implemented everywhere in India and it has been made mandatory in the country from 25 January 2020. With this facility, you will not need to lay a line while passing through any toll plaza.
For easy adoption of FASTag by vehicle owners, the Govt of India has tied up with several certified banks, e-commerce platforms as well as point-of-sale (POS) at toll plazas. To know how to buy FASTags online, its fee, registration, and recharge process, as well as FASTag Balance Online & Toll-Free Helpline Number, you will have to read this article till the end.
Latest Update – Indian Highways Management Company (IHMCL), which keeps track of NHI prepaid wallets related to Fastag users, has launched a Miss Call Facility under which customers make calls on (+91) 88843-33331 by giving a missed call from their registered mobile number to know the FASTag Balance.
- 1 What is FASTag or Electronic Toll Collection (ETC)?
- 1.1 How to Check FASTag Balance Online?
- 1.1.1 Customer Care Number for FASTag-
- 1.1.2 Electronic Toll Collection (ETC): Benefits of Fastag-
- 1.1.3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is FASTag or Electronic Toll Collection (ETC)?
National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program developed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), the FASTag is a prepaid rechargeable Tag/Sticker affixed to the windscreen of your vehicle. Radio-frequency ID (RFID) – enabled FASTag enables contactless payment when your vehicle passes through a NETC – supported toll lane. While passing through toll plazas or lanes, you are not required to pay toll charges. Instead, RFID technology will automatically deduct toll charges from your FASTag account. This process is achieved through FASTag readers installed on dedicated Fastag lanes.
Buy FASTag Online-
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has made it easy to buy Fastag through several channels, some of which are as follows:
(1st) Buy Fastag Online Mode:
- For Individuals – E-Commerce Portal (Amazon / Paytm) or Certified Bank.
- For corporate customers – need to visit the concerned bank.
(2nd) Buy Fastag by Point of Sale (POS):
- For Individuals – Point-of-Sale (POS) at National Highway Toll Plaza.
- For Corporate Customers – POS at National Highway Toll Plaza.
How to Recharge Your Fastag?
FASTag can be recharged by keeping funds in your wallet or you can link it to your bank account. You can recharge your account with a minimum of Rs 100 by paying through online modes like Credit/Debit Card / RTGS / NEFT / Net Banking or Cheque.
For recharge steps, you need to check the process provided by the respective issuing agencies such as banks or digital wallets such as Paytm. Read this for more information: Check FASTag Recharge Online
- For Limited KYC Fastag Holder – Rs 20,000
- For Full KYC Fastag Holder – Rs 1,00,000 (1 Lakh)
How to Check FASTag Balance Online?
Whenever there is a toll transaction on your registered mobile number, you will get SMS Notifications. Since FASTag is provided by various issuing agencies, the process of checking the balance may vary. Below are the ways to check Fastag balance:
- My FASTag App: – Open “My FASTag App” on your smartphone and choose to see FASTag Wallet Balance from the menu. Click Here To Install My Fastag App
- Bank Linked FASTags: – Log on to the FASTag customer portal of your respective bank and you will be able to see the balance. The stages may vary between issuing agencies. Check FASTag Balance Online ICICI Bank
- Paytm Linked FASTag: – On the main page, choose the option “FASTag & Toll” which will redirect you to a new page. Choose “Manage FASTag” and you will be able to see the balance in your Paytm FASTag Wallet. Paytm FASTag Balance Online Check
Customer Care Number for FASTag-
National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has started the FASTag Helpline Number for filing complaints at the toll plaza level. This Customer Care Number is also valid for toll plazas maintained by MoRTH and IHMCL. The FASTag Contact No is 1033 and you can contact your mobile or landline for the issues below.
- Despite the Tag not being blacklisted, FASTag is not allowed to cross the toll plaza due to blacklisting.
- The FASTag scanner is unable to read the tag.
- Toll plazas not accepting FASTag.
- The toll plaza is not supportive of issuing monthly passes.
The above-mentioned Customer Care Number 1033 is for FASTag purchased on National Highway Toll Plaza. However, if you have purchased FASTag from any of the 22 certified banks, the list of FASTag banks with contact number is as follows:
|FASTag Bank Name||Contact Number (Toll-Free)|
|Bank of Baroda||1800-103-4568|
|City Union Bank||1800-258-7200|
|EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank||1800-266-7183|
|Paytm Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|South Indian Bank||1800-425-0585|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||1800-11-0018|
Electronic Toll Collection (ETC): Benefits of Fastag-
Fastag is simple to use and enables automatic detection of toll charges. FASTag ensures hassle-free travel through toll plazas across the country. FASTags have the following benefits:
- Saves Time & Fuel: – The tag reader on the toll lane will detect the Fastag pasted on the windscreen and deduct the required fee, preventing you from paying the toll fee in cash or other ways.
- SMS Notification for Transaction: – You will receive an SMS alert on your registered mobile number for all transactions on the FASTag account.
- Online Payment: – Hurdle free experience of recharging your Fastag prepaid account through online payment facility like Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS / Net Banking.
- Web Customer Portal: – You can get all the information related to your FASTag account by logging on to your Fastag web customer portal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I buy FASTag?
You can buy FASTag at any point of sale (PoS) location of toll plazas, any distribution agents, PoS outlets of NETC member banks, and sales offices. You can also get it online by applying to the respective issuing bank’s website or the official www.nhai.gov.in website.
How long is FASTag valid?
FASTag is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. Depending on usage, you will have to recharge or top up the tag.
What happens to FASTag if I sell or transfer my car?
It is recommended that you inform the FASTag issuing authority about the sale or transfer of your vehicle. This will allow the authority to close the account.
What do I do if I do not receive my FASTag refund?
If you have not received a refund for your FASTag payment, you can contact your issuing bank and raise a dispute. The bank will look into it and resolve the issue accordingly.
What are the charges for getting FASTag?
As per the government order published based on the guidelines issued by MorTH, a maximum of Rs. 100 can be charged for issuing FASTag. However, there are many banks offering FASTags for free.
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of the FASTag Balance Online & Toll-Free Helpline Number (ETC Recharge Process). If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.yojanaapplicationform.com, stay tuned for more updates.